As the school holidays near their end, I’m reflecting on what a lovely time it’s been. I think these holidays have been the best yet. Finally, I may have found the perfect balance between doing fun stuff and downtime.
* seen two movies (Minions & Inside Out)
* been to a play
* been to a playground
* visited our friends at Orphan’s Aid
* had friends over that we don’t see during school term because we’re all too busy
* reignited our interest in colouring in
* got back into jigsaw puzzles
* made huts
* played hide n seek (a lot trickier for Mum to hide!!)
Tomorrow my 9 year old starts his two days of intense Football Academy training, while my 5 year old and I visit the Art Gallery.
I feel VERY fortunate to hang with my two little boys, making memories together, learning things together.
Enjoy your little people, for they are not little for long.